APPLICATION FORM LITERATURE FELLOWSHIP 2020
The fellowship for literature runs for 3 months à 750,- EUR. It starts on May 4 2020 and ends on August 4 2020.
From every fellow we expect at least one lecture during his/her residency at the Künstlerhaus. Furthermore we expect an artist talk, a joint first presentation and a joint finissage.
Professional German-speaking and international authors who publish in the German language may apply for an Artist in residence fellowship in literature at the Künstlerhaus Lauenburg.
The Jury for Literature is composed of:
- a representative of the Literaturhaus Schleswig-Holstein
- a publisher
- an author
- a book seller
The jury meets by the end of January 2020. The fellowship candidates will then be informed as soon as possible and published on the website of the Künstlerhaus Lauenburg.
A completed application includes:
- The completed application form
- A Zip folder including the following content (max. 20 MB):
- A portfolio in PDF format with a max. of 10 pages (reading samples) OR a max. of 10 min. video or music files in common formats. If a portfolio includes both, please reduce the extent accordingly (for example 5 pages portfolio and 5 min. video clip)
- Detailed description of the artistic project during the fellowship (max. 1 A4 page)
- CV with information about artistic career, publications/fellowships/prices in PDF format (max. 2 A4 pages)
- Transfer of the application charge in the amount of 10,00 EUR.
Applications which are incomplete or do not comply with the given specifications cannot be taken into consideration. Applications without the payment of the application charge are also excluded.
Bank details Künstlerhaus Lauenburg:
Künstlerhaus Lauenburg/ Elbe e.V.
IBAN: DE12 2306 3129 0000 2818 67