Fine Art Fellowship
The fellowship for fine art runs for 5,5 months (around 22 weeks). It starts on May 14 2018 and ends on October 31 2018.
From every fellow we expect at least one solo presentation during his/her residency at the Künstlerhaus. Furthermore we expect an artist talk, a joint first presentation and a joint finissage.
The Jury for Visual Arts is composed of:
- a representative of the Stadtgalerie Kiel (city galley of Kiel)
- a representative of the Overbeck Gesellschaft Lübeck
- an institutional representative from the Hamburg metropolitain region
- a representative of the Kunstverein Herzogtum Lauenburg
- two free curators and/or art critics
The jury meets by the end of January 2018. The fellowship candidates will then be informed as soon as possible.
A completed application includes:
- The completed and signed application form
- A portfolio that correspond to the requested criteria
- Transfer of the application charge in the amount of 10,00 EUR.
Applications which are incomplete or do not comply with the given specifications cannot be taken into consideration. Applications without the payment of the application charge are also excluded.
Bank details Künstlerhaus Lauenburg:
Künstlerhaus Lauenburg/ Elbe e.V.
IBAN: DE12 2306 3129 0000 2818 67